Subscribe

ADD YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO RECEIVE UNPUBLISHED CLOSEOUT DEALS AND PRICING INFORMATION

Once you subscribe you will have access to the available wholesale, closeout, and overstock deals.

Please Click The "Like" Button Below To Be Updated On Our Wholesale Brand Name Suits, Including Brand Name Closeout Deals, And Free Sample Offers

Wholesale Suits For Women: Know The Right Name To Make The Sale





When I first started carrying wholesale suits for women in my
wholesale business, CloseoutExplosion.com, my biggest challenge
was overcoming the language barrier that I soon encountered.

While I exclusively referred to wholesale suits for women as simply suits,
my customers had many other names for them, such as Church suits,
career suits, office wear, corporate outfits, and fancy clothing sets.

Not only did I need to learn the variations, but I needed to know how
each of my customers referred to the suits as. For instance, my customers
from Trinidad shop for Church suits while my Nigerian customers shop for corporate outfits,
and my American customers simply want nice dressy suits.

As you can imagine, if you call a suit by a different name than your customer does,
you will cause confusion, and might even lose the sale.

If you want to succeed in selling wholesale women's suits you should make
learning the right lingo your first priority.



Sincerely,
Donny Lowy
718-389-5502
917-913-6093
Wholesale Products:
http://www.closeoutexplosion.com
Wholesale Directory:
http://www.wholesalequest.com
Wholesale Strategies, Tips, and Resources:
http://www.wholesalecloseoutuniversity.com


276 Greenpoint Ave
Brooklyn NY 11222

Open Monday to Thursday
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday
11:00 AM to 4:00 PM